Dear Brother and Sisters in Christ,
After much preparation and prayer PCC has decided to Resume Live Services starting this Sunday May 24th. We will begin this transition with limited services. As of now, we will be only having Sunday Morning Worship time and Wednesday Bible Study.
Below is a list of what is being implemented for us to return in corporate worship in an as safe as possible environment.
· We Will Sanitize the Sanctuary Before Each Service
No Touch Procedure
· Front Doors Will Be Propped Open
· We Will Have Bulletins Placed in Pews
· Communion Will Be Double Cupped with Bread in Bottom Cup
· Communion Will Be Placed in Cup Holders in The Pews
· Offering Plates Will Be Placed at The Front and Rear of the Sanctuary
Entering, Seating, and Exiting
· Seating Will Be Filled by Front to Back
· Every Other Pew Will Be Utilized
· Exit Back to Front
· No More Than 3 people in Every Pew
· Families That Live Together May Sit Together On One Pew
· If You Have a Face Mask Please Bring It and Use It.
· If you have extra, please donate to those who may not have one.
· If You Have Hand Sanitizer, we encourage You to Bring It
· Donate Any Extra That You May Have
· Please Continue to Practice Social Distancing as Much as Possible
We are excited to once again come together and worship our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ and while we completely understand that some cannot rejoin us until a later date we are no less a body of Christ. We continue to keep each lifted up in our daily prayers and ask that you continue to do the same for us as we begin taking these steps to move forward.
For those not joining live services; Gary and Robin will continue providing messages and communion meditations each week via email and Facebook.